Images by C

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Valentine Mini Sessions - Book NOW



It seems like we just got the holiday cards done and have yet to put away the Christmas tree, and here I sit thinking about Valentines Day. For one it's my FAVORITE holiday, and for two it's my God Daughters birthday! Who wouldn't want some loving?!

So for all of you out there...I introduce my first mini sessions for Valentines Day.

What are mini sessions? Glad you asked. This mini session will take place in the (G) Studio, because it's way too cold outside! The session will last about 30 minutes and will be with a white background. I suggest simple solid colors and what ever props you would like to use. I will have some available too. Might I suggest:

For Sugar:

*ruffle skirt
*beaded necklaces
*baking materials - spoon and bowl and apron
*fancy dress
*Mom's: shoes, hats, lipstick
*Dad's favorite shoes, shirt, item


For Spice:

*shirtless boys dress in a very relaxed jeans
*cars or trucks
*stick on a fake tattoo - you know MOM with hearts
*handsome attire
*Mom favorite flower
*Dad's favorite sporting equipment

The options are endless, plus I will have a few item that you can pick from out of my chest!

Check out my daughters Valentine Cards in Sugar and Spice!

No comments: